Thanks to your support, NACFE can have a greater influence on the trucking industry
NACFE is supported by leading organizations in the industry that value the need for a comprehensive, unbiased organization that isolates the benefits, challenges and best practices in adopting freight efficiency technologies for goods movement. Companies provide this support through financial sponsorship of the organization or for specific projects such as Confidence Reports, Guidance Reports, Run on Less events or Workshops. Other in-kind contributions include providing needs for the organization such as technical assistance, design and communications support, event delivery, etc. Contact email@example.com to get involved.
Support NACFE with a donation:
NACFE sponsors are leading the way to help provide neutral, expert research and analysis for emerging trends and fuel-saving technology.
NACFE is seeking new partnerships and sponsors in electrification and would enjoy talking with utilities, infrastructure construction, environmental organizations, community groups and more.
Plans for 2024:
- Release a Confidence Report and Tools on using Natural Gas as a Truck Fuel.
- Analyze the data and interview information from Run on Less – Electric DEPOT and publish reports by June.
- Continue efforts on Electric Truck Charging Infrastructure of all types including extreme fast charging and Hydrogen as a truck fuel.
- Conduct NACFE Workshops to accelerate learnings on electrification of regional haul.
- Complete a report on Truck Refrigeration including guidance on electrification.
- Much more!