Register here: http://subscribe.act-news.com/nacfewebinarfeb2020
Trucking is at the start of significant changes in powertrains. Fleets face a litany of evolving choices such as improved diesels and natural gas, a seemingly endless array of hybrid technologies including fuel cells, and a variety of electric technologies including battery electric and catenary wire electric. When fuels are branded variously as “green”, “clean”, “near-zero emission”, and “renewable”—with no clear agreement on what these terms mean—how do you begin to decipher what’s best for your fleet?
Join this webinar at 1 pm EST (10 am PST) to learn:
- The insights and industry challenges from The North American Council for Freight Efficiency’s (NACFE) recently released Guidance Report: Viable Class 7/8 Electric, Hybrid and Alternative Fueled Vehicles.
- What the report’s primary conclusion—that the future is electric—means for fleets today and what the “messy middle” is in the interim.
- Lessons from industry leaders that have, and will, be making significant decisions on which of these technologies are best for them.
- UPS – Mike McDonald, Director, Sustainability and Government Affairs or Bill Brentar, Sr Director of Maintenance and Engineering
- Schneider – Rob Reich, EVP, Chief Administrative Officer
- Daimler – Alex Voets, eMobility Product and Sales Strategy Manager
- NACFE – Mike Roeth, Executive Director